At 5:27 p.m. on Monday September 2nd multiple residents living in the 5200 block of E. Peakview Place in Centennial called 911 reporting their neighbor's house on fire. When members arrived on scene they found a propane tank attached to a BBQ grill in the back of the house on fire. A neighbor was trying to help put the fire out with a garden hose as flames started to crawl up the side of the house. Members were able to contain the fire before it extended inside the home. The fire was deemed under control at 5:42 p.m. Members remained on scene to ventilate the structure. No injuries to report.